Wednesday, June 20, 2007

i csruh eu

hahahahaha funny thing this "rulez" of this stewpit tag can get into peoples brains..

"i must have been, confuse of age, to let this evil in my brain...."

gosh.. jk this is not an evil tag


haha anyways.. i shall say something 1st..heh heh..i could not have been able to go online for a while becauze my comps modem is cacated.. so i have to access the internet using the comp in my church. i've just watched "john tucker must die" on my bro's laptop wth my sister not long ago.. yes its a bimbo show.. dun ask me why i watched it.. the part where e took the estrogen was really funny tough..XP and also i'll like to thank nicole for umm... "spilling her guts out 1st" xp. haha u really had a crush on me?.. awww


anways for that #$@! tagg.. here it is (gosh i dun belive i'm doing this)

Rules : For those who have been tagged, you are required to write a story about one of your crushes, be it a current or a previous crush. To be exactly different from the common tags, there are no questions imposed this time. All you have to do is to write a story about him/her. Also, 5 people will need to be tagged at the end of the post. You must post up these rules before you start writing.

Person who tagged me : nicole seah sze ting
(actually she din tagg me.. if u look properly.. she wrote down my name.. AND cancled it! .. see see its got a line on top of it!!.. haha but just for the heck of it XP)

UNlike others.. i shall post nothing bout' the truth and anything else that is crap.. wahahaha.. i'll lke to personally thank nicole for spilling er guts out 1st.. (again) .. mmhmm.. lets see the qestion.. its seems abit complex... confusing enough to confuse me.. so lets break it down to smaller parts.. 1st i ask myself.. "why do i even bother?" .. lolz jk lerr i do.. i really appriciat what u did nicole... haha gosh.. RM 32 for aero space... sighhhh... ( lolz this has nothing to do wth the tag does it.. XP)

rite abit about my crush... or should i say... "crush(es)" haha lolz... jkk lerr i verry loyal wann XP.. yeah rite ler mmhmm.. i'm suppose to write a storie about her.. mmhmm.. let me see.. must write down the points 1st yea.. hahaha.. yohh.. sorry so "un-romantic"

~she's form 2
~she's got long hair
~she's shorter than me!!.. wahahaha XP
~she wears spects...

umm.. this doesn't probibly make sense

~she's a chinese?? (call me a racist)
~she can speak chinese
~she's a girl (lolz DUHH!)
haha so the general rite.. u can probly guess a billion girls from this "clues" haha
oklah. to cute the crrap shorrt.. she is...
oh no! i gtg! ... by golly this sure s a sad thing! aww.. u'll have to wait untill next time for the ext post.. XP
*bleauks*
1#.eu!

No comments: