Sunday, June 24, 2007

i csruh eu (part2)

mmhmm ok right since i've written down the points.. here goes nth! XPXP
haha so boring rite the characteristics in point form... mmhmm.. i think i'll just go on crapping untill i have to go.. the u'll have to wait for the 3rd part.. good idea?.. no i dun think so too.. u'll probly kill me for this haha sigh... gosh... i dun wann tell who i like to the whole world lah.. imegin if my bro reads this.. he'll kill me!.. delibretly slaughter me! .. lolx.. nolah he's not that bat.. considering i'm still alive even tough i lost his belt.. XP ok rite.. i'm crappin rite?.. lolz

gee..

gosh..

lazy lah

(im gonna regat this..)
hey i have an idea... i'm gonna trust 2 of my "freinds".. mmhmm if u think ur one of them...

-----drum-roll------
copywrite nicole

click me! =)

No comments: