Friday, November 10, 2006

Fishing as u like it

IPOH 27 october 2006 -
in the afternoon..we (daddy ,sis and me) went fishing in the so called hidden "paredise vally". we were happily fishing...yeah i caught a big fish..really few fishes...they are getting less and less sigh...

to catch a fish you (well to those who never fished before) u have to asembel ur rod, tread the line, tie the hook(s) and weight, bait it, then u cast the line out with skill, and finally u wait ..patiantly..(one thing u must have to go fishing) sigh...as reslut to long year of fishing in this sad pond for..3 years..(aprox) there are very very (let me repeatmy self "VERY") littel fish left... sigh..(again)

well thats not i wanted to blog about..what i really wanted to write is...
i caught the biggets fish in my life!

when i was casting i did not look back
so i casted with all my might...
the string snapped
where was my hook? than i heard a shout "OW!"

oh my, its my sister....oops
can u spot that string haning from her ear?
yeah...sad rite

me and my dad rowed back to shore
(yes we were on a boat)
and we rushed her to a clinc
umm clinic LoOi i think...
he panic...said the ear would drop off...he aplied some cream...and said
" i dunoo how to do this, i wont charge u, u take her to another doctor"
XP..i was praying like...a...very desperate person...

so my dad took her away...in search of another clinc
but most of the were close..as it was lunch break...sigh..but one of the clinces were open...
my grand fathers (as in the doctor for my granfather) clinc...it said.."Klinik Kanak-kanak"
i told my dad..but we still went in...

so the docter now was more experince (the other one (looi) was quite young)
i also forgot his name, but he said some thing like this ahappend before...
but that was a diffrent case...in that case the hook had penatrated the ear...so they just had to cut it and slid it out...but in this case...the hook had Not panetrated the ear
so...u wann see it?
ow ow ow..my that must be PAIN!!
but my dad read about a tecnique to take out hookes
all u need to do is put a string round the "U" bend
one person pushes the hook downwords (as to disloge the barb) and the the other person tugs the string

and TA-DAH!
it came rite out!

wai yan was happy, so was i
my dad kept on braging about his fishing magezine
heh heh

sigh..what a day...
yes u can read some thing similar in
my sister's shared blog

u wann see how a hook looks like?

yeah this is how a hook look like..
see the barb...

sigh
moral of the story
"look behing before u cast",
"better safe than sorry",
or
"read more fishing magazines"
"dont go fishhing with meT.T"
(jsut jokking on the last one

No comments: