Thursday, March 21, 2024

Jesus loves, Jesus was there

If you're currently in a bad situation..
And someone says... There is a way out..
There is a better life waiting for you ahead..

It's tough.
It really is hard to get through.

An unloving mother,
Infertility,
Cancer..
Death of a love one.

What is the other way to say to someone grieving that Jesus loves them and wants them to have a better future...

"He is there with you"

In the darkest moments.
Christ has not forsaken us,
Not even one step of the way...
He was there there whole time.

Jesus knows my every weakness,
Jesus knows my every pain,
My every sacrifice and every shame.

Yet Jesus still choose to stay beside me,
Yet Jesus still choose the cross,
To bear my burden upon Himself,
So that I may freely live in Him.


No comments: