Tuesday, January 02, 2024

father and daughter, toilet door and finger

I went to the Waiheke fairy toilet.
The door smaller on a little girls finger.
I felt some resistance when I was closing the door, I should have pop it open straight away.......

Instead of slamming it.

The father and everyone around was really supportive.. they mentioned that it wasn't my fault over and over again...

I feel so bad tough...

Causing pain, without intention,

Accidentally...

She kept crying  . I couldn't do anything but apologize...

The dad was saying over and over.. don't worry about it. Honestly, he's so nice..

He showed what it is to be a wrong person.

He held her with love. And support.
And calmness...

The little bother kept laughing.. i told him don't put his finger in the door.. learn from his older sister...

Dad said the younger kid put his finger in the car door before... Haha.. I should have continue the convo . But the girl seem to be in So much pain... 

Nothing. I can do . Will buying an ice cream help?




No comments: