Saturday, June 24, 2023

training

Oh a road trip with the in laws, wife and baby.
First time.. 

Went to rotorua, dipped our feet in the hot springs, ate some stuff, saw the red woods and now back in the room at Grandeur Spa.. They had a spa in the room... 

Ao relaxing, reminded me of the times we had a bath tub in wilsha. 

Anways... Word of the day: training. 

Watched superman: man of steel. 

A word spoke out to me. On training. 
It really is an important thing that we do as humans.. 

Train... 

We get better and grow at things when we train. 

Like.. I really need to train baby Noah to do things.. Eat, sleep.. Probably poop too. 

Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not atray from it - proverbs 22.

I myself need to train.. Train my body through exercise.. Train my memory and focus and attention...

Train my skills.. In linux and coding.. Hah.. Always a dream
.


Train.. 

No comments: