Wednesday, April 06, 2022

wednesday

 7.30am wake up

8.30 had breakfast

pray as you go - be ye wise,

what is truth? - truth is... what Jesus says. what God declares as truth

what is freedom? living in His ways

my understanding is limited,, to reconcile it to the words of Jesus, I have to accept that it will never be perfect until the day I meet Him in heaven

if God were your Father, the you would love me.

Truth and freedom lead to love, the heart of John's gosple


God you've sent me here.

God in you i am free

God, I am not alone.

what do i need to live in Your love?


a sound mind, focus, freedom from the distractions of this world.

self control. a daily routines of good habits.

 9.10am quite time with the Lord. slight numbness in the left side of the face, felt it in the corner of the forehead, going to the left ear and cheeks.


10 push uos, 10 squats, 1 min plank, 10 dips, 30 sit ups, 10 superman, 


9.18am Shri called. Head off to NCR office to collect CE keys.

...



went to the office,

went into a church



came home at about 12.30

game


5pm


zzz

 

No comments: