Monday, October 25, 2021

dreamt i found a black iphone

 I had a dream last night

I have been having many dreams


ONe on shoes, and a racetrak... we gave our shoes up before going in for the event (like a concert),

but at the end, instead of what we expected to get our shoes back, it was a free for all. and everyone just grabs whatever they want.


that dream was a few days ago.


last night i dreamt that I found an iphone with the credit cards and stuff of a guy.

and i was in a delimma to keep the phone for myself or return it.


a free phone! sweet, but you know when a guy loses their phone,

they really want to find it back. for example if how i lost the phone i really wish the person whom found it would return the phone to me,


so yeah that's what i did in the end. i gave the phone back the the person,

but after a long while. it's something that i should have done straight away,


it's inside of me,

it reveals my nature.


i like to take other people's things and make them mine.

i covert my neighbours belongings..



unlike Pilosh.

we found a phone in the ONe tree hill park while playing villeyball

and he has zero hesistation returning the phone.


real man.

caues i guess, money is nothing to him

No comments: