Wednesday, October 21, 2020

"its only 200/300..."

When i told my dad i would be selling a car cheaper than i bought it...

He says yeah as it exchanges hands the value depreciates.. And its okay its just two three hundred dollars... 

That almost brought me to tears. 
To be reminded by my dad, my origins, my culture... 

That we're not always out there to make money out of everything. There's more to life than being greedy... 

How far I've strayed from the path

Oh generosity are you still alive in there? 
Oh love and respect, shes the one above everyone else. Love her, cherish her. 

I thank God. For them, my parents, my lover. They were there in my life at the right times. Teaching me different things.

All that i may become a better and whole man. Christ, you are my role model above all

No comments: