Tuesday, July 02, 2019

Have you thought about the job offer in sandakan?

Morning A _ _ _. Ah, what's the detailed job scope again?

I'm quite torn between things. To stay in KK and finish off my masters or go to Sandakan for this job offer. I'm also concern about if I've got the appropriate skill set for it. I studied Forestry, and although am interested in waste management and human resource, I don't have any formal training in it.

Would I need to start soon? I'm going back to Peninsular for quite an extended period of time, July until late Aug.

And then there's the masters, and the dilemma to finish it or quit it. I keep thinking about others, my supervisor, my colleagues in KK and sdk... As much as I want to make the decision on just how I feel, I still care for the perception of others, or more like the testimony I would be. Maybe I can still continue my masters part time while working in sdk.

And i haven't consulted Crystal or my parents about it yet.

Sorry I can't give you any clear answer for now. But if you do happen to have another potential candidate, please don't hold back the slot for me.

As you can see, I'm a bit reluctant not jumping on it fully, yet there's that weird small hope that it's a possibility.

If its not too late, maybe could I let you know after/during the silent retreat?

No comments: