Sunday, April 10, 2016

The little one

my plant has had bite marks on its leaf for quite some time.
i was looking for that little bugger...

today i saw it, green and fat...
a tiny bit of anger flushed through,
i picked it up with my fingers (a lil scared that it'll make me itchy)
it did the same thing of throwing up green goo that i saw happen when i did it to a younger one last time...

and dropped it onto the floor...
and was about to squash it,
the last time i let a younger one live,
my problem didn't go away..

then a flush of sadness came over me,
i suddenly remembered...

i haven't seen a butterfly for quite some time

i picked the cute lil guy off the scorching hot cement floor...
and placed him back on the the leaf i took him from...

"eat all you want lil guy"

i'm...... sorry


hope you get to grow up,
unlike some who don't get the chance

No comments: