Sunday, February 22, 2015

He knows all

Jesus knows what i did.. everything.. what i am currently doing/facing.... what actions and choices i'll make in the future... and yet.. He loves me.

a God who knows everything.. how nice it is to know Him. to be able to converse with Him. makes life.. all the more so much meaningful.

sat down in the park this afternoon. reading "Where is God when it hurts?" .. and there were some flies buzzing around my leg..

i wonder what conditioned the mind to think that a fly landing on my leg is a bad thing. is it really because they are dirty? why cant insects crawl on my feet and i have no problem with it.. or a mosqiutoe bitting me.. or a leech D= .. sucking out bad blood? haha mosquito bites give an itch.

anyways.. an ant stung me just as i had the thought of enjoying the flies buzzing around me..

so much for being one with nature >:(

No comments: