Wednesday, January 07, 2015

Beach over Survey

Man.. i had the weirdest.. most relevant nightmare.

it goes something like this,
i agreed to go on a trip to the beach (tanjung Aru) with some friends, ex-scouts.
as i was there i had to deal with a problem of fitting 6 people into two rooms at a price of RM53 each with a budget of RM106. (yes i remember the amount... silly). the hing was that some people didn't want to sleep with others while others wanted to sleep with others... ?

the next thing i knew is that we were staying over night,
and that i had my Survey Paper final tomorrow at 9am in the morning.
i slept, woke up, couldn't even have the chance to take a hot shower, as everyone was pack ad ready to go, leaving me scrambling to get my stuff.

we were in the bus back now, and we reached taman Megah (my old primary school) for a gathering of friends. met some familiar faces, talked.. put on a smile... but all the while at the back of my mind was "crap i'm late for my  Survey paper, i'm so screwed" ... the i prayed.. ernestly, God please turn back the time.

then i noticed a good friend who came along with us to the beach, he drove... and i ask him for a lift back to the place where my exam was.. it was already around 11.30am. i thought i could still go in, answer a few questions, not get marked for being absent... screw the calculations just focus on the theories..

as we walked out, i realize that i was so close to the examination place, which was taman SEA (my old secondary school) . so i told my friend i'll reach there faster if i ran. and he said okay. as i was going, i stopped by my house which was in the middle. owh btw, it was so hard to run in black loafer shoes compared to sports runners. so i wanted to change, then i saw a motorcycle out there, my bros.. but it was blue in colour (i've never had a blue motorbike) .. then i asked my mom inside the house where yi kor was, and she said ?? .. i saw the key stuck to the ignition on the bike.. just one key without any key chain.. so i decided to ride it to school, thinking that if i ran it would be quite a distance actually...

as i was trying to put my sweaty shirt on, which i took off before i entered the house ... the buttons were not fully undone, and it was so hard to put on like a t-shirt...

and in that moment of struggling.. i woke up.

which ends my dream, it was still dark.. thank God i haven't missed my exam.. which starts in... around 3 more hours.

so my thinks in my life linked to this dream.

sigh... but at the bottom line,
do i give up my academic future,
for just a temporary fling/pleasure the night before at the beach?

No comments: