Thursday, November 27, 2014

The people we see around us

What if, everyone one we meet was just an image. Not an imagination. But just an extension of our existence. Regardless of time, we might be looking at someone we oddly know somehow, because our future or past self broke through the self made barrier that gives us the perception of reality that defines what 'now' is.

And that in essence, there is no such thing as time or materials or ideas for that matter to begin with. In the beginning, there was nothing, but creation happened. Sentience began and we received wisdom that enabled us understanding of knowledge. Powerful

We now know and are aware because we can learn and be educated.

Am currently reading a book entitled "time and the soul" by Jacob needleman, when the first paragraph popped up in my mind. Yet, thanks be to God the Original Creator that... He guards my heart and dismisses the doubts I have.

Treasure this relationship you have dear reader.

As I read, I realise how some are so enveloped in darkness, a thick fog clouding the eyes. Yet in Christ, light shines through. And by Him I see everything else.

You're alive.
Something made you.

No comments: