Sunday, August 31, 2014

Departures

Woke up a minute too late
I've already said my proper goodbyes the night before.

There's something about technology that makes last minute waves seem.. Indifferent.
Why is it a culture to text and wassap just before the plane flies off?

"Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane, don't know when I'll be back again"

If I could turn back time, I would have said.... I would have written so many things.

"Bring back stories" "will be here waiting for you" and... The list can go on and on.

When will the time come to just put a full stop and ... End all of this

Imagine, if you were talking to someone... Saying goodbyes at the airport. Tears flowing down from both sides. Only to realise that, you're going to meet that person on the other side.

At the Arrival. I shall see you. Lord Jesus Christ.

No comments: