Monday, March 03, 2014

just enough

thank you Father for not giving me less than i need nor more than i can handle for the moment.

it teaches me that i need to be responsible for the small amount you've entrusted to me,
without making me need to live in poverty or a hard life.

it teaches me that i have a reliable source of providence,
but one that i should not and do not need to take advantage off.

it makes me peaceful and calm, to know i am safe,
yet not too much that i'll be wasting riches away..

--- dont jump straight to the top, learn to serve from the bottom ---

Prodigal son got too much cash in one go, didn't know how to use it wisely,
be faithful in the small matters
if an earthly father knows how to give good gifts to his children, how much more our Father in heaven

No comments: