Wednesday, December 18, 2013

a little Resurrection every-time i fall

Dear God,

Grace what have you done?
that i should show grace to others.
why have i been forgiven,
that i should be tested again.

you told me to repent daily,
for your kingdom is near at hand,
humanly, it seems too long a time,
with you, i find joy for each moment.

but when i dont go to you,
to fill my cup each day,
it runs dry and i get tired,
i feel like just giving up.

sometimes i snap,
and conform to my fleshly desires,
i let my guard down for a moment,
and put to failure all i have done.

i think this is the end,
its all going down hill from here,
but little did i forget,
i've given my life into your hands.

that you'll never let me go,
and turn my sorrow and shame,
into something that glorifies you,
for the victory is already won.

what satan meant for my destruction,
you made into a testimony,
what i understood humanly,
is nothing compared to the light you shone.

confessing is such a rare thing,
probably it's how the world views it,
it's a sign of weakness and defeat,
when actually it takes more than that.

as a matter of fact,
opening up is not as easy to be done,
i wouldn't say it takes a real man to do it,
i just needed the right Man to help me.

to be comforted in knowing that
you hold me in your loving hands

remind me dear Lord each day,
that the Person i believe in is not small,
but bigger than anything i'd ever imagine,
that i do not fight life alone.

i will live, by dying.
no longer shall shame and past hold me,
tough i've learnt my lessons from them,
its towards you i look forward to.

i dont know what to do for the future,
i dont want to make human plans,
i know its you who'd guide my steps,
each and every day of my life.

No comments: