Wednesday, October 14, 2009

i feel like a prawn

ok here this is the senario,

i was almost done eating my super-yee-meen lunch homecooked by mom
and then my peaceful lunch moment was disturbed

i had to go and help ukong carry some stuff to charity's car
when i came back into the house, my bowl of food was GONE!
it dissappered... sorta... my grandmother tought i'd finished (cause it was only soup left)

but.. there was TWO prawns left in the soup...
but she threw it away anyway into 'the-mini-rubish-bin-for-food-in-the-sink'

owh well.. whats done is done
to think that i did not have to care abt it anymore, i went back to use the comp

a few moments later
my mom called me..... "yEw LeUNg come hErE!!"
jeng jeng jeng... this is when i had to face it

she washed and peeled the prawns....




gosh.. i have nvr consumed anything so revolting in my life
thank God i didn't die ... especially since its the exam period!!!

owh wait.. on the other hand.. it would have been nice if something happened to me so that i could skip the exams =P

hahha.. woahh woahh.. better watch my words.... not asking for trouble yo..
am i thankful for the health You have blessed me with

No comments: