Thursday, June 04, 2009

wohoo! fair park hotel

hey hey check it out, i'm writing this post from me dad's laptop! i'm back here in ipoh. and by God's wonderful grace, of so many hours i've tried to get the wireless working but kept on failing (hey, i was doing it during the exams period ok, working on it late into the night=P). i've finally mange to do it (with GOd's blessings)... my dad's laptop's wireless finally works!!!!!!!!!

currently staying in fair park hotel, cause my dad and mom doesn't want to stay in my grandma's house. the last time we slept on those matresses, my grandma and dad got rashes all over, some kinda bed bug i guess.

so yeap, cause my dad has a 'reson' to come here (to ipoh) under 'work' .. so yeap the deparment is paying for many things. so yaloh, last time he not like this wan. even if he had the chance to stay in a 5 star hotel, he would go stay in the motel down the road, nowleh.. abit diffrent.. aiah live off the govs money oni lah =D and yes.. fair park hotel has wirless! (meaby thats what motivated me to try harder to get this dumb wireless thingy working) praise the Lord forevermore

and yes,. for stuff to blog abt: my wrist is killing me!!!! gahh, this is what i found to be happening. everytime i hurt a body part, i.e. my knee... the day one hurts it, its not so bad. the next day however, it hurts like crap, its even worst. and by the 3rd day, things should be getting better. as this is the second day since i sustained this hand injury, i am looking forward to morrow. heck, it even hurts when i type

and yes, one day i was in my house (i think tuesday) when i heard this uber loud booming noise. i tought it was a low fyling plane, so i went outside, looked up into the sky, but didn't see anything. the noise was still so loud! so i tried to find the object in the sky, and there it was. a really tiny plane. a jet plane. looks around 2 inchs to me... but it was creating such loud sound!!! after it was far off sight, the sound could still be heard. wow, talk abt noise pollution.

and haha! things here in fair park hotel just keeps getting better and better. just now keenen (friends from su camp) just called me. haha thier coming to vist me here. gosh i cant wait to see all you guys (and girls) it's been a long while. i miss u guys.

(long pause)

wohoo, just came back from the lobby. had a great time! see-ing keenan, joann and ruth plus joann's sister-whose-two-years-younger... =P cought up with them.. ah it sure does feel great. her parent's sure are friendly too.

well God has indeed bless me with great friends here in ipoh. i also thank him for social skills. now all i need to work on is my pronounciation. to God be all glory forever and ever.

okthen, thats abt it.

uleung-signing out with a happy heart in fair park hotel =D

No comments: