Wednesday, July 18, 2007

owowow 18july07

sunday- i kicked a wall.. with m y left foot.. i went jogging with my bro at night and hit a add banner with my right torso.. ow

Monday.. went to play bola baling ... was practicing for fun.. was going to catch a high ball when chien choon accidentally pushed my left hand into the ball's loci.. (learn that term in maths) .. and it directly hit my left thumb.. blood spilled out of it.. the nail had disconnected from the skin below it.. applied pressure.. OWW!!.. super pain.. gee.. so in the end i did not play bola baling.. just shouted aka advised the team.. and we won ungu 4-3.. yehoo.. mmhm.. when ever i tried to bend my toes it would crack..

Tuesday- uhh.. my thumb was still super pain.. my side aced.. but i mange to play.. i came late.. so i did not play the 1st game.. which red won 9-3 (i think) then 2nd game we played for that day.. against kuning.. fight shammand, bryan, and jia yew.. ( i think thats his name). fuh we lost 3-9 (i think).. gee.. so sad nicole din come to skool today.. played volley ball with jeremy and wai yew.. at night played basketball with my cousin kerwiin.. ahh my toe felt better.. dirt went into my thumb.. i had to use a toothpick to extract the speck of dirt.

Wednesday- umm.. i felt much better.. my side didn't ace anymore.. but my thumb still is very pain!! =(.. just foundout this morning why she never come to school.. conjunctivitis.. so sad =(..heh heh,.. i had that last time.. and had to put cream into my eye..

oh yeah btw.. the renovation has started.. (on monday) and the back of the house is like... beginning to change alot.. mmhm can't even use the bathroom now.. =(.. been clearing alot of rubbish lately and found alot of toys.. XP

No comments: